Hey there and welcome home.
To show you how glad we are that you’ll be joining us, we’ve compiled a list of all the most essential need-to-knows for your upcoming move. Keep this information handy. It’ll help you make the most of your experience.
And if you have any questions or just want to chat, drop us an e-mail. Old-fashioned phone calls work too.
- The CDC recommends that face coverings are not necessary for those that are fully vaccinated. We will not require face coverings on the day of move-in, but we continue to recommend that anyone who is not fully vaccinated wear one while in community spaces.
- Let us know if you are not feeling well and need to delay your move-in. Your health and safety, and that of all our residents are our priorities.
MOVE-IN AND FIRST PAYMENT
If you want to avoid late charges (and who doesn’t?), you'll want to make sure that your first installment is paid by August 1, 2022. Checks or money orders should be made payable to The Harbour at OCC and can be mailed to our leasing office at 1369 Adams Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
You can also pay online through the resident portal using a debit card, credit card or electronic checking transfer, or by automatic recurring charge to your debit card, credit card or bank account. You can save money on convenience fees by paying with a bank account as well.
Pirate's Promise Recipients: In order to avoid late fees, you must pay your portion of your monthly installment by the first of the month via personal check, cashier's check, or money order. Any late fees accrued from late arriving Pirate's Promise checks will be waived so long as the resident has paid their portion of the monthly installment.
RENTER’S LIABILITY INSURANCE
- Did you make your first installment payment?
- Did you sign any pending documents?
Please click here to sign up for a move-in time on your desired move-in date. Contact us if you have any questions.
- Window coverings
- Beds are twin size in the studio and 2-bedroom double apartments
- Beds are full size in the 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom single and 4-bedroom apartments
- Towels and additional linens
- Laundry basket
- Alarm clock (or maybe just your phone)
- Ethernet cable
- Trash bin
- Cookware and dishes (pots, pans, glasses, silverware)
- Cooking utensils (tongs, spatulas, etc.)
- Trash bin and garbage bags
- Shower curtain(s)
- Bathroom rug(s)
- Plunger, toilet brush
- Vacuum cleaner
- Cleaning supplies
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Trash bin for bathroom(s)
Noticing a pattern here? That’s on purpose. At The Harbour, our goal is that you’ll always find what you need when you need it.