Hey there and welcome home.
To show you how glad we are that you’ll be joining us, we’ve compiled a list of all the most essential need-to-knows for your upcoming move. Keep this information handy. It’ll help you make the most of your experience.
And if you have any questions or just want to chat, drop us an e-mail. Old-fashioned phone calls work too.
Yes, we will remain open regardless of the format of online or in-person classes, or whether campus is fully open. Our mission is to provide a home for our residents. All of our apartments are equipped with their own kitchen, living room and bathrooms. Like other apartment communities, we expect to stay open at all times.
WILL MOVE-IN BE DELAYED DUE TO COVID-19?
Move-ins have not been delayed. We will send more information via e-mail in the days leading up to move-in. Click here to learn more about The Scion Group’s response to COVID-19.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT ON MOVE-IN DAY?
- Please limit the number of people you bring on move-in day to two guests per resident.
- The CDC recommends that face coverings are worn in all public spaces. Please be sure to wear a face covering on move-in day.
- There will be occupancy limit signs posted around the community.
- Let us know if you are not feeling well and need to delay your move-in. Your health and safety, and that of all our residents, are our priorities.
MOVE-IN AND FIRST PAYMENT
When you arrive at The Harbour at Orange Coast College for move-in, please enter through the entrance on Adams Avenue and follow the signs to check-in and pick up the keys to your new home.
If you want to avoid late charges (and who doesn’t?), you'll want to make sure that your first installment is paid by the start date on your Housing Agreement. Checks or money orders should be made payable to The Harbour at OCC and can be mailed to 1369 Adams Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
You can also pay online through the resident portal using a debit card, credit card or electronic checking transfer, or by automatic recurring charge to your debit card, credit card or bank account. You can save money on convenience fees by paying with a bank account as well.
RENTER’S LIABILITY INSURANCE
- Did you make your first installment payment?
- Did you sign any pending documents?
- Window coverings
- Beds are twin size in the studio and 2-bedroom double apartments
- Beds are full size in the 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom single and 4-bedroom apartments
- Towels and additional linens
- Laundry basket
- Alarm clock (or maybe just your phone)
- Ethernet cable
- Trash bin
- Cookware and dishes (pots, pans, glasses, silverware)
- Cooking utensils (tongs, spatulas, etc.)
- Trash bin and garbage bags
- Shower curtain(s)
- Bathroom rug(s)
- Plunger, toilet brush
- Vacuum cleaner
- Cleaning supplies
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Trash bin for bathroom(s)
Noticing a pattern here? That’s on purpose. At The Harbour, our goal is that you’ll always find what you need when you need it.